VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

Bad day for mi...



Hi hi, I am Jun Ying... Today is so depressing, got a new weird haircut, failed my physics ca1, missed my time for tuition, tmr got social studies ca1... Wad the..? Argh! So frustrating! Hope tmr will not be as bad as today... SIGH...

Hopeful person -_-


February 8, 2010

6:45:00 PM
◄

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger