VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

School service



Hello pals! =P Here I am again!

Just returned from the school service... It was tiring but fun in fact, with so many frens playing and cleaning together...

My group was assigned to clean the teachers' pigeon holes and the tables plus the window panes of the D&T room... So much sia!! How I wish I could clean the classrooms instead, I bet it was much more fun than mine..

However what is in the past is in the past, now must concentrate on the March holiday assignment that I have not completed! Jiayous to all who haven't completed their homework! Good luck! Dun worry, there is still 3 more days to go!(including today)=)


March 19, 2010

10:34:00 AM

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger