VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

School reopens =P



Today is the first day of school since March Holidays had ended... For Monday, my class only had geography, physical education and English lessons. Luckily, we need not bring many books to school =) However, the lessons were a little boring as some lessons were three periods long and it started to get tiring as the time goes pass slowly.

Tomorrow is a brand new day! The school bag is going to be heavy!! Nooooo....!!! There are many subjects tomorrow, also, there is going to be co and I will need to carry erhu to school too... poor shoulders! Sobs! Hope that I can last through the whole day sia... I dun wanna go to school!!! =(

If only, I was in JC now, I wouldn't need to carry heavy school bag... Everything can be dumped into the locker and I only needed to study the notes teacher gave us... Wouldn't it be wonderful??? *Dreaming*


March 22, 2010

3:33:00 PM

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger