English Oral Exam
Today is the day of ENGLISH ORAL!!!!
StartJust returned from my oral examination... I was the first candidate to be tested, OMG! It was so difficult! I read many words wrongly for the passage, OH NO OH NO! My teacher said that I must read fluently but I didn't! I was too nervous that my voice was so shaky and I dun think I said with expressiveness!!! ARGH!!! I am going to fail for this section le! Oh man, teacher said that everyone must aim for Band 1 in oral... Like this, I surely Band 2 or below le... Haiz, good luck to me ~
Oh Ya, I said crap during the picture discussion... I couldn't think of what to say for the picture, my mind was blank when I was there... It was like " Oh no, what were the steps to do for the oral examination?!?!" In the end,I said things like " If I were the man in the picture, I would also want to give out the "goodie bags" to the people around the area to share the joy and to give out my blessings to them during the Chinese New Year season. I hope that my blessings would allow them to have a pleasant year ahead" What the... I really hope that I can redo the oral sia... =(
At least, the conversation was not too bad. =] The examiner asked questions like "Do you know a place that is not one of the popular sites that tourists often go such as the zoo, and what would that place be if you were to recommend it to the tourists?" I was stunned, cannot be places of interests... I thought of a random one - Karaoke box! I think the examiner nearly burst into laughter! =P But after I gave my explanation, that answer didn't seem to be quite appropriate thus she asked me for another one... I totally didn't answer thus she skipped to the other questions...
In the end, she told me to control my nervousness as she could feel that I was too nervous... I thanked her and left the area =) I knew I was nervous but how to control sia, dun look at her meh? =P
At least I am relieved that my ENGLISH Oral examination has ended... BUT BUT BUT, TMR, there is MOTHER TONGUE Oral Examination... OMG! THat is so much harder than English oral, I hope I can pass with flying colours!!!!!!! Nervous but
MUST CALM DOWN> TAKE DEEPER BREATHS!!!!
Nervousness will consume me ~ Help! ~~~~ =(
March 24, 2010
5:11:00 PM