VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

Mother Tongue Oral Exam



Today was the day of my MOTHER TONGUE Oral Examination


NOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today i had a serious stomachache while sitting for the examination... argh! The passage was quite okay, it is just that I pronounced some of the words wrongly, haha, luckily, my examiner said that I read not too badly - good expressiveness! Woohoo~


However, the conversation was super bad... The teacher said about plastic surgery... the dangers of it, why and which age group would do plastic surgery - blah blah blah...


I gave my answer without much thinking as the teacher asked a question that I would never had thought that I would get during an oral... Plastic surgery leh! I had never knew what dangers plastic surgery would give and why people wanted to go for plastic surgery...


Like that, I think I would fail this time... =( My conversation was really done badly -_- haiz... now must pray that I would be able to pass this time, best is to be able to get an A1 for my MOTHER TONGUE!


March 25, 2010

9:32:00 PM

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger