VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

Back again!



Hello peeps!

Just changed the blogskin, nice right?
Thanks to the creator! :)

Finally finished CA2
Exhausting and totally nerve-wrecking!
But the results weren't that bad :D
Physics and E.Maths got both A2 while A.Maths got an A1
I'm extremely afraid to get my geography results tomorrow
If I fail, I will have to join the development club! No!
I'm already in the Natural vegetation club so development club is a big big NO!!!!

Good luck to me!
Hope that I don't get into any other clubs already...
I would rather stay at home to study then to do papers at school...

-_-


Thats all for now!
Bye Bye ~


>///<
-


March 3, 2011

8:28:00 PM

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger