what I had done during the 2 days

hello!
Here, my life goes on...
ON Friday, my class and I plus teachers went for our chalet at pasir ris
My friends and I reached the chalet at abt 3.40pm?
Some of my frens went super early so to play the Wii that my teacher brought there
-_-
After resting for a while, a group of us went for cycling [Me, Jing Wei,Candice,Si Yi,Jun Yee,Wen Xuan,Wei Xiang,Chuan Sheng]
It was then I first tried to cycle a double seat bike
I now understand how difficult it was for my mum when I didn't know how to cycle when I was young
It was so tough as it was much more difficult to control due to the weight
But as I cycled more, it was easier although I gripped the handle very hardly as I was super tense [There's someone behind me!]
We had fun, exchanging bikes and racing to the end =)
After we returned out bikes, Wei Xiang lost his phone during the cycle back to the chalet! WTH!
So, we ran back and searched for it - found it at the seawall where we rested and took our pictures
Finally, we went back to the chalet and started to watch tv shows (爱)
I was totally bored so I kept finding people to play poker etc...
In the end, I failed so I started to play the Wii with Jing Wei
It was not bad =)
Then, we moved outside to eat our long-awaited barbeque food!
Although I didn't eat a lot? , it was quite fun! Having most of the people outside and cooked our food together was a happy moment.. I will cherish it!
After our meal, my teachers brought out a cake for the whole class! It was a cake shaped like a book with this on top "Hold Infinity In The Palm Of Your Hand, Make Each Day Counts! 4E6"
Actually, It was a total surprise for me and I was touched! ^^
Furthermore, the cake was very delicious!
Some of my frens tricked Mr Lee and applied cream on his face
Haha!
I applied some on Shao Wei though... It was fun, his reaction!
LOLS!!!!!!!!
We played Murderer and Police for a while then left when my dad picked me up...
End of Friday~!

Woke up early at abt 7.00am
My family and I went to Toa Payoh as my dad needed to see a physician
I fell asleep throughout the journey zzzz...
After the visit, we went to eat breakfast before collecting the medicine
We then went to Lot 1 to collect my brand new Wii! Black in colour!
It was pretty!I love it!
Next, we went to comics collection to buy a new Wii game.
My brother bought one game whereas I bought a new puzzle that cost only $5.50!
Freaking cheap! I bought the One Piece design - I like One Piece actually ^^
After that, my brother went out with his frens and my family went back home.
I tried out the Wii and it was fun!
I got tired just from playing the Wii sports!
Phew !
At night, my family and I went to eat crab dinner at Ang Mo Kio
Super delicious although we waited for abt 1 hour
We started queuing at abt 7.50 but only got a place at 8.30...
But all efforts had not gone to waste =)
It was a wonderful dinner since it was to celebrate my dad's birthday!
Happy Early Birthday, dad!
So, sayonara!
BYebye~!
November 14, 2010
9:28:00 PM