VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

Breakthrough from boring life ~



Hey! So sorry for not posting for ages! Cos I was too busy plus, I was lazy to blog my life....

But now, I dunno why I suddenly got this desire to type again (Mood swings?) So okay, now is the September holidays but I got a mountain full of homework to do! I know it is nearing the End of year exams but don't need to torture us that much right???? - Anyone agrees with me?

It is really very sian to wake up and see my planner with still so much homework everyday... At least, I think I have finished at least 2/5 of all the homework (Yay! ^^) I have to finish all these Sept homework by Friday cos I need to go chalet and go out with friends.... Argh, STRESS attack!!!!

Anyway, I just changed my blog skin so that no one would complain for being too boring every time they visit my blog! Paiseh! Hope you guys like it!

Ta-tas! Sayonara! $-$


September 6, 2010

10:27:00 PM

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger