VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

June Holidays ( Boring one)




Hihi! Jun Ying's back in action! lols...

Finally, after so many days of CO training and the Esplanade concert, I could rest in peace!

Finished all my homework except 报章读后感 + 剪报 which left me totally clueless of how to write... If anyone knows how to write, pls tell me! I need desperate help now!

Tomorrow is the CO camp which is so close to reopening of school... WHY so late have camp? Haiz... because of this camp, I had been rushing my JUNE holidays homework for the past maybe 5 days? SOBS.... my holidays~

Actually, THE HOMEWORK IS REALLY ALOT LEH! WHY GIVE SO MUCH FOR?!?!?!?!
Things to do:

1. Physics TYS Topics 1- 8
2. Physics Past year paper (2008)
3. (Still) Physics Newtonian Mechanics Ws
4. Chemistry WB + TB + WS + TYS ( OMG SIA! )
5. EM & AM TYS
6. CL - 4 剪报+ 报章读后感
7. SS - Source- based qns WS
8. English Comprehension


My Holidays Has Come To An End Like That... Haiz... Sec 3 life is really boring and tiring sia, I know liao -_-


June 23, 2010

6:14:00 PM

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger