VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

last day of school woohoo~



Yo! Sorry for not posting for a long long long time! HAHA! Psps hor! Didn't blog is due to a few reasons de lar!
They are:
1. Exams - mid year -_-
2. Lazy - Everyday come back from school,very tired le
3. Parents restriction - they say don't use computer...

But now, Exams are over and Today is the last day of school, so everything's perfect =)

Just got back my report book today... The results are not very nice to see...
- 1 "A" only...
- 3 "B"s
- 2 "C"s
- 1 "D" (phew!)

Haiz, but unexpectedly, I got 7 for class position and 68 out of the whole level! Wow! I thought I would get at least 10 and below for the class and at least 80 for the level... HEHE! Sorry if I sort of being show-off! It wasn't what I meant! -_-

Just another 1 year and half month will I take my O-levels! Argh! Time passes so fast! Must strive to get straight 'A's for my results! Jiayous!!!!

yeah! =P


May 27, 2010

12:54:00 PM

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger