VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

Exciting life =)



hey hey =)
It's me again




Sorry, this post is a late one
Supposedly this is a post for Sunday

Woke up at 2.30am to fetch my bro from terminal 3
He went to Australia =)
Reached the airport at abt 2.50am
Was not very tired - AMAZING!
Got a cup of tea and waited with my parents till 3.20am
Suddenly, lots of people started to gather around the gate
Joined the squeeze and managed to get a glass penal view

Saw that all the luggages are the same and my bro was one of the last to arrive the roller to collect his bag
I knew that we had to wait a little more
But it's fine, as long as he's back!
After a warm reunion, we went to McDonalds for breakfast???
It was 4am but breakfast was served... Hooray!
When the food arrived, my bro started to talk abt his experience abt Australia
So wonderful that he's home!

Went back and sleep till 9am and started to do my homework which I totally didn't bother at all...
At 10.30am, my family went for a second breakfast at EXPO
But I didn't eat [I totally regretted...]
Next, we went to ROBINSONS sale to buy some new clothes for my bro before going to the electronics sale

Although it was the last day, everywhere is full of people!
At the electronics sale, my parents gave me the decision to buy a game console
Choose: Wii, PS3 or X-Box 360
I was in a tight spot... All seemed nice
My parents and my bro kept pushing me to choose
But I really dunno which to choose!
Due to stress, I cried a little =P
But in the end, I bought the Wii instead
1. It is cheaper
2. The PS3 games are mostly bloody and shooting games (not what I like)
3. X-box, too expensive!!!

But just when I wanted to bring it home, no stock!!!!!!!
I need to collect it on Fri at their office
WTH???
The previous time, there's still so much..
So fast wipe out liao -_-
So, I can't wait to FRIDAY!!!!!!

However, there is class chalet on Friday though
hmm... class chalet more impt. ba
Sat then collect =)

Enough of me chit-chatting..
SO byebye~!




November 9, 2010

8:49:00 PM

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger