Last day of school - Sec 3
What's up!
Hieeeeee! It's me again - Miss me anyone? [Lols]
Today was the last day of school [Woohoo!]
Got back my results
Surprised , totally surprised
Wasn't as bad as I thought that it would
In fact, it was quite good *grins*
I got 11/43 for class position and 68/202 for level =)
Although it wasn't very high, I was still quite pleased with these results
At least I managed to be promoted to sec 4 express
However, this meant that O-levels are coming
Erm.. I think about 6 more months?
WTH???? SO early!!
And I'm totally not prepared for it =D
What to do?!?!?!
Coming Monday is bridging program
For 2 long weeks
I had to go back to school for lessons while others are at home sleeping?!?! (For the whole sec 3 cohort)
I dun wanna go to school
It is seriously boring and tiring
But it is necessary so to complete the sec 4 syllabus and to start revision faster
This way, we will have more time to revise for O-levels
Jiayous!
Gambatte! (dunno how to spell la.. )
不要放弃,继续努力!
Hope that I can score well for upcoming O-levels next year and not be distracted by temptations like the computer...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Junying signing off!
Byebye~ Till next time ~!
October 28, 2010
7:11:00 PM