VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

Boring DECEMBER



YO!
Here I am again...
What I do everyday: sleep , wake up, use computer, doing a bit of homework, sleep, eat, use computer then sleep ...

I am cooped inside home! There's nothing to do outside and nothing to do at home! Seriously boring though I do treasure my holidays...

Woke up at 9:10 AM...
Ate my breakfast and waited till 10AM
So to book tickets for the Super Junior Super Show 3 at SG!
At first, I got in and keyed in all the info
But I got kicked out as the time for transition had ended
There goes my first category seats I wanted...
So no choice, I had to pick the 2nd category of seats
Costs abt $158 per ticket
This time, I typed super fast
In 3 minutes and I finished the form
I had to complete the form in 8 mins and to wait for the website to load
Finally when 8 mins are gone, the transaction is done!
Yay!!! I finally got my tickets! :D
Thank heavens!

After chiong in to get in, it was a sense of achievement!
Now I totally can't wait until 30 Jan!
Suju, I want to see you! =)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


LOLs... That's totally not me!
But whatever~!


See ya! Continuing my long journey at home...


Signing off!


December 6, 2010

1:04:00 PM

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger