VOLCANO on the BALCONY!

watch your step if you are rude to me.

JC LIFE @@@@



WOW WOW WOW!!!

It's been a year since I last posted!!! SO, now I am in a JC *claps*
O-level results were quite okay :D *satisfied*

Okay, back to topic, JC life!
Just about a month of JC life and I feel super exhausted -.- Non-stop pile of homework and long hours of lectures/tutorials are killing me inside out.. I feel so tired now, when I haven't even completed one single homework! I better rush them out now, if not, my subject tutors may 'slaughter' me lols

My CCA is no longer Chinese Orchestra even though I do miss it a little? Okay, I'm currently in Shooting club, cool right?!?! It may sound boring to you, just shoot the targets and done, but to me, it trains my endurance and willpower, so I find it interesting and exciting :D It's fun to me so ya, just accept that it IS fun..

So, I need to rush my homework out now, so goodbye and sayonara ~!




BTW, Manga and anime rocks!!! Especially d.gray-man! love it ! :D


March 6, 2012

9:01:00 PM

Profile

■

WELCOME!♔

Leave a tag before you leave, will you?

Please do not spam thanks! :D

My name's Junying and I'm turning 16'11 on 21/7.

I love playing my erhu and going happy.

Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.

Credits

■

Do what you have to do while you still can. Live your life with no regrets :D



jquery help: ★ inspiration and bg transparency★ layout design: ♥ hosted by blogger